What Does Certified Pre Owned Mean?
When you’re interested in the benefits of a new car near Meriden, but you’d rather pay the price of a used car, you might feel like you’re at a standstill. But there’s a third option. Consider a certified pre-owned Kia. You get a newer used vehicle with lower mileage that’s backed by warranties and other new-vehicle perks.
Not just any vehicle can become certified pre-owned. Being a certified pre-owned Kia means that the vehicle must meet certain criteria in order to become a part of the Kia CPO program:
- Undergo a 164-point quality assurance inspection
- Be less than 5 years old
- Have less than 60,000 miles
Benefits of Certified Pre-Owned Cars
When you buy a certified pre-owned Kia in the Branford area, you can take advantage of a variety of benefits from warranties to roadside assistance and more:
- 10-year/100,000-mile Certified Pre-Owned Limited Powertrain Warranty
- 12 month/12,000-mile Platinum Coverage
- 24-Hour Roadside Assistance
- Towing/Rental/Travel Breakdown Coverage
- Free CARFAX® Report on vehicle history
- 10-Year Unlimited Mileage Roadside Assistance Plan
- Sirius XM 3-month Trial on all Factory Equipped Pre-Owned Vehicles
Explore Our CPO Inventory at Executive Kia
Want to see what our certified pre-owned selection has to offer? Visit Executive Kia to see for yourself. Contact us today with any questions, and feel free to stop by our dealership in Wallingford for a test drive.